A little Maiensäss Alpine lodge all to yourself! With fireplace, balcony, private whirlpool and sauna under a glass dome.
From CHF 990.00 per night
Enjoy a bath with a view of the starlit sky. Your lodgings are right under the roof gable in a stately yet cosy two-storey cottage.
From CHF 635.00 per night
Generously sized and with a magnificent view of the Albula valley, this suite invites you to linger.
From CHF 535.00 per night
Sabrina Locher, Hostess Réception
“My favourite place to stay is the mountain pasture rooms. The combination of time-worn walls and first-class comfort is unique.”
Mountain pasture room
Stay in rooms dating back centuries, naturally with first-class comfort.
From CHF 435.00 per night
These very special rooms are located in the newest of the 11 Maiensäss Alpine lodges and are always on the ground floor. They are especially suited to those who enjoy taking a luxurious bath. Or two. Or three. So really for those who would prefer to never leave the bathtub again.
From CHF 385.00 per night
Unlimited amazement, that’s our promise for your stay. We make sure that nothing stands between you, nature and the moment.
The following is included in our prices.
- One night for two people in the chosen room category
- Sporz breakfast buffet from 7.30 a.m. to 11 a.m. in Restaurant Guarda Val
- Late-riser breakfast with table service until 2 p.m.
- Cake buffet with coffee and tea served daily from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Sporzer Bar
- Maiensäss weekly programme with authentic offers
- Selected non-alcoholic drinks from the minibar, freshly replenished every day
- You are invited to assemble a packed lunch at the breakfast buffet
- Free use of the Guarda Sana: log cabin sauna, hot tub, fitness studio, relaxation room, hay loungers (applications are subject to a charge)
- Exquisite tea and coffee selection in all gable and farmer’s suites and in the Stailetta
- Outdoor car park (underground car park subject to availability)
- Shuttle bus to locations in the vicinity
- Valet service for your car
- Various amenities from the magic cabinet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Personal and thoughtful service
- The room is available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. The checkout time is 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
When we rebuilt the Tgiesa Gantner in 2009, we added dairyman’s rooms, in which we combine the advantages of the new with the charm of the old.
From CHF 335.00 per night
Lara Fonseca & Andreia Pinto, Co-Houskeeper
“The shepherd’s rooms are a wonderful way to really relax. They are furnished with great attention to detail.”
Getting good sleep is sacred to you? We feel the same way. That’s why we looked to nature for ideas and built a cocoon bed that allows you to feel completely protected as you sleep and start the next day refreshed and rejuvenated.
From CHF 285.00 per night
You can have your most rustic Maiensäss Alpine lodge experience in this enchanting small gem of a room. You will be surprised at how pleasant it is to cuddle up here.
From CHF 250.00 per night