Sunburned timber and alpine treasures
The Guarda Val is particularly well integrated into the hamlet of Sporz as the original facades of the huts and barns have been retained. But behind the sun-kissed balconies lie Alpine gems that give a whole new meaning to mountain bliss: 50 retreats with individual layouts and stylish accents from the Graubunden mountain world.
Our rates include the following services to make your stay even more comfortable:
- Breakfast buffet from 7.30 am to 11 am in the Restaurant Guarda Val
- Late riser breakfast available until 2 pm in the Restaurant Guarda Val
- Coffee, tea and cake buffet served daily from 3 pm
- Selection of non-alcoholic drinks in the minibar, refilled daily
- Selection of tea and coffee in the Farmer & Pediment Suites
- Free use of our "Guarda Sana": sauna, fitness, quiet room, hay bed (services such as massages, baths, beauty treatments etc. for additional charge)
- Sport, fitness and relaxation as per programme
- Outdoor car park (basement parking on availability)
- Bus shuttle to immediate vicinity
- Your room will be available for occupation from 3 pm on arrival day and until 11 am on departure day.